Eyes-Road meeting of October 5, 2012 at Silmo
On the occasion of Silmo 2012, the Eyes-Road EEIG inaugurated its first meetings with all Optics stakeholders, its members, the specialized press and its partners.
[ =] On October 25, 2002, Eyes-Road was born … around the event of 10 years of the Groupement, these first meetings allowed to,
• Trace the "road traveled" in the EDI dedicated to the world of optics.
• Restore the rich news of Eyes-Road.
• Evoke the main projects on which the EEIG is mobilized.
Benjamin GUERIN, President of the Group and Philippe CELLIER, General Manager, gathered the actors behind the creation of Eyes-Road to develop successively with the hundreds of professionals present,
• Reasons for creating Eyes-Road and initial goals.
• The starting benefit offer and its evolution.
• The key dates for the development of the EEIG.
• The security of the proposed offer.
• The recent expansion of benefits.
• Lower prices.
• The evolution of the platform.
• Integration of new services
Find below the 2012 Eyes-Road Dating movies (short and long versions).
[youtube id = "jFb6lTDns2A" width = "600" height = "370"]
[youtube id = "vdWWHiAj7NA" width = "600" height = "370"]
Find below the photos of the cocktail that concluded these 2012 Eyes-Road Encounters.
[Print_gllr id = 2346]