If you are an optical professional, contact lens laboratory, frames manufacturer, optical lens manufacturer, central buying group, retail chain, or software publisher, this service is for you.
It will allow you to use, without restriction, all services developed and proposed by EEIG Eyes-Road, and at the same time become a participant in the life of the European Economic Interest Grouping by becoming a member.
For what purpose?
With this service you will be able to exchange, according to your profession,
- inventory inventories,
- product availability,
- sales information (Sell-Out),
- order confirmations,
- delivery slips,
- invoices (dematerialised or not),
- invoice statements.
EDI Optics Association's (OPTOv11, OPTOv33 or OPTOv34) standardized format (OptimEyes or OptimEyes-Road), a universal standard format, or any other proprietary format (fixed lengths, CSV, XML, etc.).
Our technical platforms are accessible via secure and proven exchange protocols (FTP, SFTP, FTP over SSL, web services). They are hosted in France at Colt Telecom, and conform as part of the HDS certification as required by ASIP Health
We guarantee to have a good time on our platforms, with a return to service, from 8am to 8pm, 6 days a week.
Funding for EEIG Eyes-Road is provided by its members and customers through the following links:
- streaming catalog: € 50 / transmission (annual allowance of 4 distributions)
- stock inventory: € 50 / month package
- product availability: € 50 / month package
- sales information (Sell-Out), € 0.05 / unit
- orders (including order confirmation and delivery): € 0.05 / unit
- invoice statements: € 150 / month package