This Charter of Protection of Personal Data aims to inform you of how your personal data is processed when you visit the website www.eyes-road.eu (and the site www.eyes-road.net) published by EEIG Eyes-Road (the « Site »).
We would like you to understand the nature of the personal information we collect, the way we use it, with whom we share it, how we endeavour to protect it, how you can access and/or amend it, and how to contact us if you have any questions.
This document also aims to communicate to you all the information imposed by Article 32 of the Data Protection Act and by Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th, 2016 relating to the protection of physical persons with regard to the processing of personal data and to freedom of movement of these data (“GDPR”).
Finally, we draw your attention to the fact that we may need to make changes to this document, notably to comply with any new regulations or to adapt it to our practices.
The collection and use of your personal data
The information collected from the « Site » through the various forms which collect personal data is subject to digital data processing, the controller of which is EEIG Eyes-Road.
2. Collection of your personal data via collection forms
Personal data refers to any information pertaining to an identified or identifiable individual, meaning a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly.
Personal data collected via forms include all or part of the following data:
- Identification Data: Surname, first name, email, postal address, telephone numbers, and other data that might be included on registration forms, in accordance with the principles of pertinence, proportionality and minimisation.
- Professional data: Function.
- Connection data: IP Address, logs, terminal identifiers, connection identifiers, timestamp information, etc.
- Internet: Cookies, trackers, navigation data, audience measurements.
Fields with an asterisk (*) are required for your request to be treated by EEIG Eyes-Road.
3. Purpose(s) of processing personal data and legal bases
Your data may be used by EEIG Eyes-Road for:
- Responding to your request for information related to one of the offers proposed by EEIG Eyes-Road (Member, Autonomy, Liberty/Liberty+, Catalogs 365, Invoices 365, e-Invoicing): the legal basis for this treatment is implementation of precontractual measures.
- Meeting your request to register for training: the legal basis for this treatment is legitimate interest.
- Create your user account on the « Site » and benefit from the services offered by EEIG Eyes-Road (access to IDDIC software): the legal basis for this treatment is performance of a contract.
- Sending you commercial and promotional offers by e-mail, SMS/MMS, mail or telemarketing: the legal basis for this treatment is consent. This treatment is optional and applies only if you expressly agree to receive commercial offers from EEIG Eyes-Road.
- Sending you EEIG Eyes-Road newsletters: the legal basis of this treatment is consent. This treatment is optional and applies only if you expressly agree to receive newsletters from EEIG Eyes-Road.
- Compiling statistics: the legal basis for this treatment is legitimate interest.
- Managing requests to exercise personal rights (right of access, rectification, deletion, opposition and portability): the legal basis for this treatment is legal obligation.
- Justifying, in case of litigation, compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations: the legal basis for this treatment is legal obligation.
You may, at any time and free of charge, withdraw your consent to receive our newsletters and/or commercial offers by:
- Clicking on the « unsubscribe » link included in each email we send you.
- Contacting EEIG Eyes-Road directly by email, phone, or post.
4. Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
Recipients of personal data collected consist of all or some of the following partners: distributors, software providers, suppliers, and opticians – for the purpose of recognition of parties involved in the exchange of dematerialised data.
Your data are transferred to subcontractors called upon by the controller as part of the performance of services. The controller ensures conformity with the requirements of data protection for all subcontracting companies with which it works.
EEIG Eyes-Road may also disclose your personal information when such disclosure is necessary in order to:
- Comply with the law (or a subpoena or court order).
- Comply with legitimate requests from public and governmental authorities.
- Prevent a crime or conduct an investigation, for example in case of fraud or identity theft.
- Protect the rights, property or safety of EEIG Eyes-Road, its users, or third parties.
5. Transfer of your data in a country located outside the European Union
Data transfer is understood to mean any communication, copy, or movement of personal data intended to be processed in a third country, or any data which a third party outside France can access.
In the event your data are transferred to EEIG Eyes-Road partners located outside the European Union, EEIG Eyes-Road guarantees:
- To have collected all necessary authorisations from the competent authority to carry out said transfer.
- That, whether the transfer is governed by the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission, by internal corporate rules (Binding Corporate Rules), or by ad hoc contractual clauses which the CNIL has previously recognised, the rules guarantee a sufficient level of protection of the privacy and fundamental rights of individuals.
6. Rights of individuals
You have a right of access, rectification, deletion, and portability of your data.
You can also request the limitation of the processing of data about you or oppose such processing.
You have the right to inform EEIG Eyes-Road of your instructions regarding the fate of your personal data in the event of your death.
Your rights may be exercised with EEIG Eyes-Road by email at email@example.com or, if you have accepted that your data be communicated to EEIG Eyes-Road partners, with each partner directly.
You can also contact the EEIG Eyes-Road Data Protection Officer at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEIG reserves the right to require payment of « reasonable fees » related to administrative costs incurred in providing information if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We will strive to respond to your requests within the time limits required by the “GDPR”.
To protect your privacy and ensure your security, we will also take reasonable measures to verify your identity before allowing you to access, correct, change, or delete your personal information. Any request may therefore need to be accompanied by a copy of your identity card.
You are likely to give authorisation to EEIG to contact you by telephone to receive its offers. With this in mind, we inform you of the existence of « Bloctel », a list of opposition to phone canvassing on which you can register by clicking on the link.
In the event your rights are not respected, you can file a claim with the CNIL.
7. Data security and confidentiality
We have put in place organisational and technical security measures to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data. These include administrative, organisational, technical and physical precautions designed to protect your personal data from loss, theft, unauthorised access, unauthorised transmission, modification, or destruction.
In all cases, EEIG Eyes-Road will take security measures appropriate to the nature of the data collected.
The collected data are stored in a confidential manner and protected at a very high level of security. The servers where these data are stored conform to security standards currently in force. They are protected against cyber attacks and physical attacks.
However, despite these efforts, EEIG Eyes-Road cannot guarantee the infallibility of this protection because risks may inevitably arise during the transmission of personal data.
8. Duration of retention of personal data
EEIG Eyes-Road preserves your personal data only for the time needed to complete the operations for which they were collected, and in respect to the regulations in force.
Your data used for marketing activities are preserved until you request they be limited or deleted, and after a limit of three years from the time of their collection by EEIG Eyes-Road or of the last contact entered into with EEIG Eyes-Road. At the end of this period, the data will be destroyed in accordance with the measures prescribed by the legislation in force.
Data making it possible to trace the collection of your consent are stored by EEIG Eyes-Road for a maximum period of 5 years in order to, if necessary, provide evidence of your consent.
Some data may be kept for a longer period of time for the management of claims and/or litigation and to meet our legal and regulatory obligations, or to respond to requests from competent authorities.
Regarding the placement of cookies and other trackers on your terminal
By using the « Site », you agree that such cookies as described below can be placed on your device subject to the choices you have expressed in accordance with the present Charter for the Protection of Personal Data.
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that can be installed, depending on your preferences, on a dedicated area of your computer’s hard drive when you consult an online web page via your web browser. A cookie file allows its transmitter to identify the computer on which it is installed, for the duration of the cookie’s validity or until it is removed.
When consulting the « Site », your navigation information can be saved in these « cookies » installed on your terminal, subject to the choices that you have expressed regarding cookies, which you can modify at any time.
Cookies allow the « Site » thus to control, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits in order to obtain technical information about the navigability of the « Site ».
Cookies issued on the « Site » are used for the purposes described below for the duration of the validity of the cookie concerned, subject to your choices as a result of the parameters of the browser you used during your visit to the « Site », the settings of which you can modify at any time.
Cookies of corporate partners of EEIG Eyes-Road (third party cookies) are likely to be placed on your computer (ex: Google Analytics).
Only the cookie’s issuer is predisposed to read or modify the information contained in a cookie. Different types of cookies are used by EEIG Eyes-Road and its partners, for different purposes.
2. Type and purpose of cookies
Depending on their status and purpose, different types of cookies exist, which are listed below:
- Technical cookies and functionality cookies
- These cookies are necessary for the functioning of our « Site » and essential in order for you to navigate and use the features of our « Site », such as accessing secure areas. These consist mainly of session cookies or connection cookies. These cookies:
- Make it possible to memorise information relative to forms filled out by you on our « Site » (registration or account access) or to products, services or information that you have chosen.
- Allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our « Site » such as your account, with identifiers or data you may have previously entrusted to us.
- Analytical or audience measurement cookies
- These are mainly cookies related to a visit to the « Site », cookies that analyse the origin of the visit, « Site » performance cookies, and statistical or analytical cookies.
- These cookies allow us to recognise and track the number of visitors and sources of traffic, to measure and improve the performance of our « Site ». They help us understand why you encounter problems or receive errors on certain pages, should that occur, determine which pages are the most visited and least visited, analyse the navigation of visitors to the « Site », adapt and improve our « Site » to make it more useful and intuitive, and on the whole improve the user experience.
- Third party cookies relating to behavioural advertising
- These third party cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to identify your preferences and your specific interests. They are used to determine the profile of the user in order to display real-time ads targeted to your interests. These cookies allow the content of advertisements to be personalised according to your preferences. They can come from third parties and may be placed while browsing the « Site ».
- The objective is to present you with ads that are as pertinent and close to your interests as possible. To this end, cookie technology makes it possible to determine which advertising to display on a given terminal, based on recent navigation on one or more websites.
3. Cookies likely to be placed on the terminal of internet users navigating the « Site ».
EEIG Eyes-Road uses Google Analytics (third party cookies) on the « Site ». This is an analysis service provided by Google, Inc.. Through Google Analytics, EEIG Eyes-Road analyses the interaction between you and the « Site », tracks your activity on the latter, and collects data on your browsing habits, to allow EEIG Eyes-Road to measure the performance of the « Site ».
Google Analytics may also place behavioural advertising cookies (third-party cookies) on your terminal.
Google is a company located in the United States. Accordingly, the data processed by Google Analytics (including your IP address) may be transferred to the United States and stored on Google’s servers located there.
You can manage and block the processing of your personal data by Google Analytics by configuring the navigator used to access the « Site ». Click here for more information on Google Analytics.
In addition, you can disable Google Analytics. To do this, you must install an uninstall option. For more information about the uninstall option, click here.
EEIG Eyes-Road uses the INES.Automation marketing platform (powered by Mautic) to track user browsing on the « Site », collect information on user preferences, and manage forms on the « Site ». INES.Automation records information on the pages you visit, the origin of the pages, and the duration of the visit.
4. Management of your choices concerning cookies
You can freely choose at any time to express or modify your preferences in terms of cookies by the means described in this Charter.
The recording of a cookie on a terminal remains subordinate to the expression of the will of the user of the terminal, which the user can express and modify at any moment, free of charge, through the choices offered by the user’s browser software.
If you refuse the registration of cookies on your terminal, or if you delete those registered there, you may be unable to benefit from a number of functionalities which may be required in order for you to navigate certain parts of our « Site ». This would be the case if you attempted to access any of our content or services that require you to log in. This is also the case if we, or our service providers, are unable to recognise, for the purpose of technical compatibility, the type of browser used by your device, its language and display settings, or the country from which your device appears to be connected to the Internet.
In such cases, we assume no liability for consequences brought about by the impaired operation of our services, should it be impossible for us to register or view cookies required for our services to function and which you have refused or deleted. In the event you choose not to accept the reception of cookies on your terminal’s hard drive, the functioning of the « Site » may not be optimal from your terminal, notably in the process of loading (uploading/downloading) files.
4.1. Browser settings
- Internet Explorer™ : click here for instructions.
- Mozilla Firefox™ : click here for instructions.
- Google Chrome™ : click here for instructions.
- Apple Safari™ : click here for instructions.
- Opera™ : click here for instructions.
- Others: If the browser you use is not on this list, go directly to your browser’s help menu to learn how to configure it.
Browsers on mobile devices:
- IOS : click here for instructions.
- Android : click here for instructions.
- Windows Phone : click here for instructions.
- Others: If the browser you use is not on this list, go directly to your browser’s help menu to learn how to configure it.
4.2. Cookie management solutions: cookie settings
If you do not want EEIG Eyes-Road or its partners to register any or certain cookies, you can inform us of your choices by configuring them in the « Management of Services » module located at the bottom right of this page.
5. Duration of retention
Cookies registered on your device are preserved for a maximum period of thirteen months from the moment they are first registered (following your expression of consent). Once the retention period expires, the cookies are deleted.